Body Balms Info Sheet
With recipes by Certified Aromatherapist, Aimee Budd, the body balm blend recipes were produced! Recipes conform to the recommended standard dilution ratio of 1-3% for adults (according also to top aromatherapists in the world).
This 2-sided information sheet includes information on ideal ingredients from nature, items you’ll need to make your balms and informative information as to how they benefit the skin.
Body Balm Base Recipe for making 9 balms as follows:
- Body Balm Blends – recipes for making the 9 balms
- BREATHE – helps maintain clear airways
- BUGS – effective insect repellent
- CHAPPED – adds moisture to skin
- CRAMPS – helps minimise menstrual cycle discomfort
- DEODORANT 2% dilution – minimises underarm odor
- MOISTURE 1% dilution – promotes personal lubrication and moisture
- MUSCLES – assists with mild discomfort associated with an active lifestyle or strain
- SALVE – promotes natural cleansing, protects against environmental threats and assists with skin recovery
- STOMACH – helps reduce occasional nausea and promotes healthy digestion
- Coconut Oil
- Carrier Oil
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin E
- Essential Oils – Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Melaleuca (Tea Tree), Myrrh, Oregano, Peppermint, Sandalwood, Thyme, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang
- Don’t forget matching “Body Balms” labels!
Contents: 1 x Information Sheet (ribbon not included)