Classroom Essentials Info Sheet
A great resource for Teachers and Educators who use Essential Oils for a natural boost to classroom management - to help energise students on Monday morning, calm a child before a presentation, or assist with memory and recollection during tests.
Education is power! This 2-sided information sheet has 3 recipes on the front and 10 diffuser bomb recipe blends on the back.
- Link for teachers to download FREE lesson plans ideal for teaching students about their olfactory system and how it can effect mood!
- Ways essential oils are used to assist in the classroom.
- Natural Recipes inform readers why natural ingredients and essential oils are a better choice than commonly used commercial cleaning products
- 3 recipes for educational settings: Germs Away Surface Spray, Foaming Hand Wash, Hand Sanitizer
- Aromatherapy Play Dough - an exceptional sensory activity for kids of all ages!
- ANXIOUS - diffuse during public speaking and tests!
- ENERGISE - start the day with some zing!
- SINUS SUPPORT - everyone stuffed up?
- FOCUS - great for getting back on track
- SPRING - everyone's sneezy, dopey and sleepy
- MEMORY - diffuse when learning and then again for the exam!
- CALM FOCUSED - soothing, calming and focused students
- CLEANSING - diffuse before the kids return from recess or PE
- EXTERNAL THREATS - before 'the gunk' starts going around school
- SOOTHE - for diffusing in the principal's office, counsellor's office or pre-exams
Use with your own brand of oils!
Contents: 1 x Information Sheet (ribbon not included)